Introducing ClayTracker, an exciting new scoring app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now you can effortlessly keep your scores, track your percentages and review the history of all your previous rounds with this intuitive and easy to use app.
ClayTracker was concieved and designed by shooters, for shooters and developed with one goal in mind: to deliver the most comprehensive scoring system for the iPhone available for clay target shooters, and it comes loaded with features to take Skeet & Sporting Clays to a new level of enjoyment.
Who we are:
TJ Carter, an avid twelve year old clay shooter whos original idea and concept for the app got the ball rolling and made it all possible.
Tom Carter, also an avid shooter is TJ's dad and President of EXPOGO Displays & Graphics, Inc.. Tom assembled the team and co-designed the software.
Joe Cordaro, Graphic Designer and co-designer also put together our web site.
Andy Sharp and Suki Chima:
Programing and Software Development
- Keeps scores, shot rotation, and station changes for up to five shooters.
- Leaderboard tracks shooter's standings throughout each round.
- Previous scorecards, totals and percentages stored in history.
- Customized shot menus saved in memory ready for the next round.
- Simple one-hand touch-screen scoring with large animated "Hit/Miss" buttons.
- Scores automatically saved as entered so data is always preserved.
- Google Maps link and one-touch dialing for your favorite clubs.
- Colorful screens, easy to read in all lighting conditions.
Scoring screens for Levels I, II, and III of 5-Stand preloaded and ready to use.
Even though ClayTracker will score
5-Stand, the current version prompts you to rotate shooters between stations. The upcoming dedicated
5-Stand version of the app will correct this.
Ability to email scorecards
Web based course locator functions
NO SUBSCRIPTION AND
We are committed to make this the best scoring system for the iPhone possible. Please email us with any comments, suggestions or features you would like to see added. firstname.lastname@example.org